Each week in INFLCR’s #SMsports newsletter, we’ll call out some of the highlights of social media during the 2018 college football season. Want to nominate something to be showcased? Email email@example.com ….
Here are five items that caught our attention during Week 9:
1. Oklahoma State Football wore throwback uniforms to the 1988 Barry Sanders Heisman year, and unveiled them for a Homecoming upset of Texas this way on Twitter.
2. Georgia Football had some meme fun at Lee Corso’s expense after defying the ESPN College GameDay analyst’s prediction with a win over Florida.
3. Northwestern Football has won 12 of its past 13 Big Ten games and scored an impressive victory over Wisconsin on Saturday. Good planning on graphics made a key play pop on Twitter.
4. Georgia Southern Football got a mid-week win over No. 25 Appalachian State, then took us into the locker room for some fun. Reminder: This kind of access is what makes college football fun on social media.
5. INFLCR client Syracuse Football was ready for the headline from its thrilling win over N.C. State that secured bowl eligibility.
INFLCR is a SaaS platform for sports team properties to store, track and deliver their content across their influencer network of athletes, coaches, former athletes, media, etc. Each influencer can access their personalized gallery of content on their INFLCR mobile app, which they can use to download and share specific content to their social media platforms, with all influencer user activity tracked back to an INFLCR dashboard for the sports team properties. In its first year, INFLCR has signed and renewed software subscription partnerships with more than 20 college, high school and professional sports team properties, including iconic college sports team brands like the University of Miami Football and the University of Kentucky Men’s Basketball. For more information or to request a demo, visit http://22.214.171.124/
Sign up for the INFLCR #SMsports newsletter