As 2017 came to a close, Influencer (#INFLCR) CEO Jim Cavale reflects on the possibilities of entrepreneurial and small business growth, especially through tech, in INFLCR’s market headquarters of Birmingham, Alabama.
In this episode, Cavale provides a behind the scenes look into the passion to make business leaders’ relationship with their city more efficient, from a January 2017 consulting meeting in the early campaign days with new Mayor Randall Woodfin, to providing a look at the #INFLCR hiring process and creating jobs for local up-and-coming coders to sharing his passion with other entrepreneurs at Alabama’s Innovation Depot.
After a busy week before Christmas, which included a visit from Harvard Business School senior lecturer Mark Roberge, former chief revenue officer (CRO) of HubSpot, and the launch of a new athlete app, Cavale brings his year to a close doing what he loves best – using his #INFLCR platform to spend time with family and friends, while supporting college athletics and bringing Birmingham entrepreneurs together with professionals from across the nation.
– Innovation Depot – Birmingham, Alabama
– EastWest Kitchen & Bar – Birmingham, Alabama
– Randall Woodfin, Mayor of Birmingham, Alabama
– Chris Nalley, #INFLCR CTO
– Joe Crawford, #INFLCR Sports Data Research
– Lauren Kendrick, #INFLCR Client Success Leader
– Mark Roberge, Harvard Business School senior lecturer, former CRO of Hubspot
– DJ Towns & Joel McMillan, college friends
– Colby Conklin, owner of EastWest Kitchen & Bar + college friend
– Joe Smith, Wasserman Group (NBA agent)
– Roy S Johnson, legendary sports journalist
– David Knight, co-founder of Knight-Eady Events
– James Cavale II, Jim’s father
MOMENTS NOT TO MISS
– Meeting with new Mayor Randall Woodfin
– Hiring a local Covalence.io graduate as a Laravel engineer at #INFLCR
– Visits to Innovation Depot from former HubSpot CRO Mark Roberge