The arrival of a new era in college athletics has presented student-athletes with numerous opportunities to monetize their Name, Image and Likeness business.
More than a dozen platforms in the NIL market have integrated with INFLCR for student-athletes to sign-up and begin compliantly monetizing their Name, Image, and Likeness within the INFLCR Compliance Exchange.
So where’s the money? CEO Jim Cavale breaks down the categories within the NIL market and calculates out the multimillion-dollar market that NIL brings to athletes, available through our partners within the INFLCR Exchange.
EXCHANGE APPS and COLLABORATION CATEGORIES
Student-athletes can grow their NIL business leveraging the ever-growing list of marketplace partners, connecting them to brands and fans around the world from the following categories:
- ENDORSEMENTS: Be a Brand Advocate
- DIGITAL: Develop and Execute Content Campaigns
- PRODUCTS: Create New Commercial Opportunities
- TRAINING: Monetize Programming + On-Demand Coaching
- EDUCATION: Learn from Athletes, Agents, Financial, Legal, and other Subject Matter Experts