In INFLCR’s backyard is Legion FC, a USL team based in Birmingham, AL that plays at BBVA Compass Field.
Legion FC joined the INFLCR team in September of 2018.
Here’s how Legion FC #Ath1etes have been using the platform since:
Saint Louis FC
INFLCR also works with Saint Louis FC, based in St. Louis, MO to grow their athletes personal brands. The INFLCR team helped track app usage, social media growth, and jersey sponsor reach on social.
Here are a few stats from the 2019 season:
- 4,083 athlete app sessions
- 2,305 downloads + shares
- 164 athlete shares of team content to Instagram
- 3 most active athletes on the INFLCR app
- Tomas Gomez
- Sean Reynolds
- Phanuel Kavita
Social Media Growth
- 72,105 audience reached by athletes on Instagram
- 18, 524 audience reached on Twitter
- 21.07% average engagement rate on athlete shares to Instagram & Twitter
- In a 12 month period, forward Tyler Blackwood received the most interactions on Instagram with 24,286 and increased his following by 27.64%.
Jersey Sponsor Reach
- 63 occurrences of Electrical Connection (jersey sponsor) brand on athlete shares to Instagram & Twitter