Each week in INFLCR’s #SMSports newsletter, we’ll call out some of the highlights of social media during the 2018 college football season. Want to nominate something to be showcased? Email firstname.lastname@example.org ….
Here are five items that caught our attention during Week 13:
- After crushing No. 4 Michigan 62-39, Ohio State Athletics chose to troll Michigan fans with 62 seconds of Facebook sadness.
2. Clemson Football got ready to face rival South Carolina with this awesome feature on the Howard’s Rock tradition:
3. Florida Football got Gator Nation ready to take on rival Florida State with this hype video:
4. Notre Dame Football summed up a season that seems destined for a place in the College Football Playoff this way:
5. INFLCR client Auburn Football got an early start on hype for the Iron Bowl with this sharp video:
INFLCR is a SaaS platform for sports team properties to store, track and deliver their content across their influencer network of athletes, coaches, former athletes, media, etc. Each influencer can access their personalized gallery of content on their INFLCR mobile app, which they can use to download and share specific content to their social media platforms, with all influencer user activity tracked back to an INFLCR dashboard for the sports team properties. In its first year, INFLCR has signed and renewed software subscription partnerships with more than 20 college, high school and professional sports team properties, including iconic college sports team brands like the University of Miami Football and the University of Kentucky Men’s Basketball. For more information or to request a demo, visit https://www.inflcr.com/
Sign up for the INFLCR #SMsports newsletter