Each week in INFLCR’s #SMSports newsletter, we’ll call out some of the highlights of social media during the 2018 college football season. Want to nominate something to be showcased? Email email@example.com ….
Here are five items that caught our attention during Week 12:
1. UCF Football got you ready for the biggest game in school history — Game Day in the house, ABC television cameras and 9-1 Cincinnati — with this hype video that felt like a rocket launch.
2. Florida Football has carried this design theme throughout the season but saved one of its best graphics for Senior Day:
3. Princeton Football capped its first unbeaten season since 1964 by winning the Ivy League, and celebrated with this sharp graphic honoring its seniors:
4. South Carolina Football produced this simple but effective tribute for Senior Night
5. INFLCR client Syracuse Football didn’t match up with Notre Dame, but the creative team did capture the fun of playing at Yankee Stadium in this gameday preview video.
INFLCR is a SaaS platform for sports team properties to store, track and deliver their content across their influencer network of athletes, coaches, former athletes, media, etc. Each influencer can access their personalized gallery of content on their INFLCR mobile app, which they can use to download and share specific content to their social media platforms, with all influencer user activity tracked back to an INFLCR dashboard for the sports team properties. In its first year, INFLCR has signed and renewed software subscription partnerships with more than 20 college, high school and professional sports team properties, including iconic college sports team brands like the University of Miami Football and the University of Kentucky Men’s Basketball. For more information or to request a demo, visit http://220.127.116.11/
Sign up for the INFLCR #SMsports newsletter