Each week in INFLCR’s #SMsports newsletter, we’ll call out some of the highlights of social media during the 2018 college football season. Want to nominate something to be showcased? Email firstname.lastname@example.org ….
Here are five items that caught our attention during Week 10:
1. LSU Football was no match for No. 1 Alabama, but LSU’s stellar creative team was certainly at the top of its game with this amazing hype video that makes you want to run through a wall.
2. Michigan Football got a big win over Penn State to make a big statement to the playoff committee, and then the Wolverines sang. This was a great view of the postgame tradition.
3. The creative teams just keep getting better and better every week. This Welcome-Back- to-Jordan-Hare hype video by INFLCR client Auburn Football has wide shots, drone work, animations and great sound to show off the feeling of gameday perfectly.
4. INFLCR client Miami Football captured the spirit of Homecoming at The U with this slick mini-movie. Sign us up for a trip to South Florida.
5. Georgia Tech Football’s trailer for their win at North Carolina made us want to take the gloves off, too. The insider access and great choice of music makes this pop like a punch in the nose.
INFLCR is a SaaS platform for sports team properties to store, track and deliver their content across their influencer network of athletes, coaches, former athletes, media, etc. Each influencer can access their personalized gallery of content on their INFLCR mobile app, which they can use to download and share specific content to their social media platforms, with all influencer user activity tracked back to an INFLCR dashboard for the sports team properties. In its first year, INFLCR has signed and renewed software subscription partnerships with more than 20 college, high school and professional sports team properties, including iconic college sports team brands like the University of Miami Football and the University of Kentucky Men’s Basketball. For more information or to request a demo, visit https://www.inflcr.com/
Sign up for the INFLCR #SMsports newsletter